(B) Running (B) Running

Well...

I'm sure it'd be funny if I was as stoned as you were when you made it. I can understand why it would be.

I'll have to watch this, uh, another time.

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

So right.

Everything on that list is true, but still I somehow love that game. Too bad no one realizes it's a joke, though. :l

I'm ready for the next one, can't wait to see what you'll say about MW2... >:)

MoozipanCheese responds:

Indeed, but as Wikipedia says, "Often, the most satisfying element of a good parody is seeing others mistake it for the genuine article."

100 Things We Hate About Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be up sometime soon. Had to remove the intro as apparently Flash has a 16,000 frame limit, which I didn't know about.

Thanks for taking the time to leave an intelligent and legible review/comment.

Madness Desintegration Madness Desintegration

Intesne

I've never been a fan of Madness, but that was awesome. Great way to end it, too!

I Hate Facebook Quizzes I Hate Facebook Quizzes

Pretty good.

Very entertaining. I can definitely relate, haha.

B B

Amazing.

This is definitely THE BEST FLASH that I have ever seen in my life. I just can't believe how one person could put so much work into one movie. How long did this take you to make it, three years? I mean just LOOK AT THAT DETAIL!

And the storyline? Perfect. I can feel all the emotion just radiating from this movie. The letter B... terrific.

Now I'm gonna do that pointless rating thing, so I can look cool as if I actually know what I'm talking about.
GRAPHICS: 10
STORY: 10
GAMEPLAY(?): 10

lines...2 lines...2

Pretty cool.

That was nice. Makes me wanna try (this isn't gonna work :P).

The only thing bad was the music. Hate that song. But I won't take off for it since it's my opinion, and you made it work with the video, so good job.

lesscontrolled responds:

u shud! and thnx =]

TT: 001 Rabbits TT: 001 Rabbits

Trippy

It's cool, kinda trippy, but a little hard to follow.

Skater Parallel Lines. Skater Parallel Lines.

Great!

Made me laugh. Maybe one day cops will learn to leave us skaters alone. ^_^

Like the person before me, the one bad thing about this video is the way they were drawn. They were just... I dunno. Make more, though. :D

Oh yeah, and favorited. :P

TT: 011 Runner II TT: 011 Runner II

This is the single greatest thing I've ever seen.

Well, not really, but it's still amazing. I love the skating. :D