(B) Running (B) Running

Well...

I'm sure it'd be funny if I was as stoned as you were when you made it. I can understand why it would be.

I'll have to watch this, uh, another time.

We Hate Call of Duty 4 We Hate Call of Duty 4

So right.

Everything on that list is true, but still I somehow love that game. Too bad no one realizes it's a joke, though. :l

I'm ready for the next one, can't wait to see what you'll say about MW2... >:)

MoozipanCheese responds:

Indeed, but as Wikipedia says, "Often, the most satisfying element of a good parody is seeing others mistake it for the genuine article."

100 Things We Hate About Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be up sometime soon. Had to remove the intro as apparently Flash has a 16,000 frame limit, which I didn't know about.

Thanks for taking the time to leave an intelligent and legible review/comment.

Madness Desintegration Madness Desintegration

Intesne

I've never been a fan of Madness, but that was awesome. Great way to end it, too!

The Prison Escape The Prison Escape

Well-done, but not very original.

The art was decent and the animation was smooth, but this kind of game has been done so many times, it's gotten old.

DrClay responds:

Well, for a first time game I really had no clue how to do an AI (computer character) so I could only do a basic platformer styled game. When I get more into it and learn more I will be able to be more flexible.
But we all got to start somewhere right :D

Despite it not being that original, I wanted to make a classic styled game anyway, which is why it has sega music :)

And I am pretty proud of this nonetheless, because when you compare this to my old games, this is basically the most advanced :D

The Scary Forest The Scary Forest

Unoriginal and poorly made.

This has just been done way too many times before. On top of that, the theme was bad ("The Scary Forest?" Come on, you can do better than that), the art was just a brown blob and a bunch of copy-pasted green blobs (four green circles?), and man, you really need to bump up that frame rate. I couldn't play passed the first couple levels because the cursor was lagging behind where I actually had the mouse.

Sorry, try to think up something new next time.

Sljmaster responds:

Please check your internet connection, the frame rate was 120, thats as far as it goes, if you have any more problems please contact your service provider. Thankyou

Target-Shooting Target-Shooting

Not to be a "whiney shit" but...

It's not that great. The graphics are decent, the animation is smooth, but the game just isn't fun. And then there's the cheating, of course.

If you want to make a good game, spend more than two and a half hours on it. I'm talking days, weeks, even months to make a decent game.

Don't scream at people for giving constructive criticism; you yourself asked for good feedback.

Yusuf responds:

i "screamed" at that guy because he mentioned a glitch that hardly works. so there.

Newgrounds On Speed Newgrounds On Speed

Purdy gewd.

Pretty good. Fits my game-to-be pretty well, I'm debating whether to use this or another song. Leaning more to this, but I don't know. We'll see. ;)

SSBM Hammertime SSBM Hammertime

I hate that hammer.

Cheapest item in the game, I always have it off.

Anyway, this song is awesome. Not sure how you could take a four-second-long little tune and turn it into this amazing loop, but you did it, and did a great drop at it, too.

Lethal Darkness Lethal Darkness

Wow.

This is really good. I'm making a platformer, and this is perfect music for it.

It's also perfect for my room, pitch black, with the strobe light on. >:D

DustDevil responds:

Thanx! Feel free to use this music in ur platformer :D